ID #1010

Dear sir: Thanks for answering my earlier question regarding voltage. You answer is "We are using in all our amplifiers a transformer which can be adjusted to all voltages like 110 - 220 - or 240 for the UK by changing the wires." Now my question is: can I ask you for instuctions and do it myself or ask a local technician (in Asia) do it? Thanks!

All our power tansformer has 3 windings for 115 - 115 and 10 volt. So you can combine by solder the winding to many different main voltages. Its simple and need not a technician. We send you a color picture from the place who are the primary transformer windings are soldered with a describtion what is to do. You can do it by yourself.

Last update: 2004-02-12 12:48
Author: Helmut
Revision: 1.0

Print this record Print this record
Send to a friend Send to a friend
Show this as PDF file Show this as PDF file
Export as XML-File Export as XML-File

Please rate this entry:

Average rating: 0 out of 5 (0 Votes )

completely useless 1 2 3 4 5 most valuable

You cannot comment on this entry