ID #1006

I am from a country with a voltage of 220. I am now staying for two years in the United States, where the voltage is 110. When I buy an Avalon or Eklipse in US, can the voltage of the equitment be changed to 220 eventually? Thanks!

We are using in all our amplifiers a transformer which can be adjusted to all voltages like 110 - 220 - or 240 for the UK by changing the wires.

Last update: 2004-02-11 08:59
Author: Helmut
Revision: 1.0

Print this record Print this record
Send to a friend Send to a friend
Show this as PDF file Show this as PDF file
Export as XML-File Export as XML-File

Please rate this entry:

Average rating: 0 out of 5 (0 Votes )

completely useless 1 2 3 4 5 most valuable

You can comment on this entry